UHungry? Brisket and Sweet potato hash
Have a skillet? Let's get to cookin'
- Garlic cloves
- 2 pounds of sweet potatoes
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- Candied pecans
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degree F
- Season with salt and pepper, and garlic cloves.
- Oil the entire flatside of the brisket.
- Heat skillet to high and sear brisket for 1-2 minutes
- Once the brisket has seared, wrap brisket and place in oven for 1.5 hours, or until fork tender.
- Allow cooling for 15 minutes, then small dice brisket into chunks.
For Sweet Potatos
- Peel and dice into small 1/2 inch cubes
- Add 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Add Diced Granny Smith Apple or Candied Pecans (Finessable = Peaches and Walnuts)
- Once Brisket is done, heat skillet to medium and allow sweet potatoes to
cook until fork tender, add Brisket and heat through.
- Add apples and garnish with candied pecans.
Your Brisket and Sweet Hash is ready.